Astana. July 5, Abay monument square - «Manghilik Yel (Eternal Land) – National future of the Kazakh people» Book and Poetry holiday was carried out by Astana administration, Astana bureau of culture and 'Centralize library system' government-owned institution of the local administration of Astana
The main idea of the event was to increase interest of children and teenagers to reading.
The program of the holiday included:
- A literary promenade «The pride of literary world» with participation of popular poets of Astana – Serik Turgymbekov, Tolymbek Abdraiym, Tatiyana Nikitina, Bakhytzhan Tobayakov and so on;
- A poetic marathon «Astana – a city of future» with participation of winners of the International festival "Shabyt", pupils, students of higher education institution and colleges of the city, and special needs children;
- A competition of dramatic reading “Three Baitereks” (Ush Baiterek) - reading of three great Kazakhstan poets’ poems (Muzafar Alimbayev, Kadyr Myrza Ali, Tumanbay Moldagaliyev) who made a huge contribution to development of children's literature;
- Promotion action «High time to read»;
- A flashmob with participation of all libraries’ employees;
- A book and illustrative exposition «Manghilik Yel (Eternal Land) – National future of the Kazakh people», consisting of the 4 sections;
- Exhibition of manual products “And I want to make my contribution to prosperity of the nation” where crafts of special needs children will be presented.
The winners of the contest were presented grateful letters, promotional and valuable gifts
To copy and publish materials, you must have written or oral permission from the editorial board or the author. A hyperlink to the Adebiportal.kz portal is required. All rights reserved by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Copyright and Related Rights". email@example.com 8(7172) 57 60 13 (in - 1060)
The opinion of the author of the article does not represent the opinion of the editorial board.