1. Zhurekke Sayakhat (a collection of poems. 1991. China, Urumqi).
2. Semser suy (a collection of poems. Almaty 1998).
3. Kokpar (a collection of poems. Almaty 2003).
4. Altynnyng buy (a collection of poems. ҚHR 2007, Beijing).
5. Alkureng Arman (a collection of poems. 2008 Astana).
6. patronizing song (monograph, 2000, Almaty).
7. favorites (a collection of research articles, 2001 in Astana).
8. Word Sail (monograph, 2005 in Almaty).
9. Mukhtar Auezov and Lu Xun (monograph, 2007 g.Alamaty).
10. The middle of the world (translation of the novel. Urumqi 1992)
11. Kazakh and Chinese literature: the national tradition and innovation monograph, 2010, Pavlodar).
12. foundations Chinese Phonetics (textbook, 2002 in Almaty).
13. introduction of Philology of China (textbook, 2004 in Astana).
14. Lu Xun: novels and stories. (Translation, 2009 in Astana).
15. world of Lu Xun (auxiliary textbook, 2007 in Astana).
16. lectures knowledge Lu Xun (textbook, 2011. Astana).
17. World literature (Journal, special issue dedicated to the literature of China. The author of the preface, the translation carried out D.Masimkhanuly).
18. Eurasian civilization: the spiritual and cultural relations of the ancient Turkish and Chinese people (a collection of research articles, 2012 in Astana)
In addition, DukenMasimkhanuly published over 300 research papers in various national and international publications. And he translates famous Chinese poets and writers such as Confucius, Li Bai, Ba Jin, Lu Xun, Lao She, Ai Qing, Yu Guanzhong, Wang Meng, Zhang Chengzhi, etc., every year.
At this time, DukenMasimkhanuly is a member of the Writers Union of Kazakhstan(1994), the scientific community of minorities of China (1992) and the World Society for Chinese Language Teachers(2010). Member associations of the Chinese diaspora (2013). Academician of Academy of rites and customs of Kzakhstan (2013)
Until now, D.Masimkhanuly won the Best work in the research literature on Oghuznama (1990), and he was awarded the prize of the All China Youth for research work (1991), and was awarded the prize New talent for the translations and works in literature (1992). For his great contribution to the establishment and development of Chinese Studies in Kazakhstan, President of RK presented DukenMasimkhanuly the medal to the 10th anniversary of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2001. In the past 2010 was awarded a grant, The best teacher of the university RK 2010″, and in the month of December in 2011 on the eve of Independence Day RK, he again received a medal of 20 years anniversary of RK from the Head of State. President of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded its Kazakhstan meritorious person (honorary title) National Award in December 2013.
As a poet, He is also a winner of several national and international competitions of poetry.
Duken Masimkhanuly takes an active part in public life of our Republic as a public figure. In the month of November 2003, by the orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, he was appointed a member of the National Council of the President. In December of that year, he was appointed as a chairman of the public association named Atazhurt. Since 2010, he is a member of the Republican Council named «Diasporas contact and migration issues. In 2011 he became a member of «the World Society for Chinese Language Teachers. In 2012 he was awarded the international prize Alash in literature, as well as premium SCO The Silk Road: cultural cooperation.
His native language is Kazakh. He also knows Chinese, Russian, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Uighur languages, can work in Turkish and English with the help of dictionary. His main directions of research: Current problems in the history of Chinese literature, comparative study of the Kazakh-Chinese literature, the Kazakh-Chinese cultural and spiritual relationships; Influence of Ancient Turkic Literature on the literature and culture of China, Theory and Practice of Translation; The comparative study on the works of M. Auezov and Lu Xun. Some of his research and literary works have been translated into languages such as Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Uyghur and Kyrgyz languages.