Kanat Auyesbay was born in 1982 on January 14 in Zhambyl in a family of teachers.
1999-2004 Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Faculty of Journalism, specialty International Journalism (diploma with honors).
2004 - 2008 - full-time post-graduate department of KazNU, PhD thesis defense on the topic Қазақ телеарналарындағы ақпараттық бағдарламалар табиғаты (The nature of information programs on Kazakh television), scientific.supervisor: Dr. Philol.Sciences, Professor Namazaly Omashev, cipher specialty: 10.01.10 - journalism, date of protection: 12/24/2010.
30.06.2011 - by the decision of the Committee for Control in the Field of education and Science, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the degree of Candidate of Philological Sciences.
2013-2014 scientific and pedagogical internship under the Bolashak program at the University of East Anglia (UK, Norwich).
2014-2016 – Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, Bachelor of Economics and Business, Diploma with Honors.
2018-2020 – Turan-Astana University, Master of Law.
Kanat Auyesbay has been fruitfully combining the practical work of a journalist with scientific and pedagogical activities for many years. He taught at a number of universities to students majoring in journalism.
2003-2004 – channel 31, news service Informburo, correspondent.
2003-2009 – radio Europe Plus Kazakhstan, music presenter.
2008-2009 – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Faculty of Journalism, lecturer.
2004-2013 – National TV channel Kazakhstan, Directorate of Information and Analytical programs (DIAP), correspondent, special correspondent, editor-analyst, presenter, chief editor of the information and analytical program Apta.kz . In different years, he was an author, screenwriter, presenter of a number of TV shows such as Kazakhstan. Menin elim, the socio-political program Ozekzhardy, the talk show Alan, the program Siz ne deisiz?, the intellectual and cognitive program Bilgirler bygesi.
2014-2015 - NGO National movement Kazakhstan-2050, media director.
2015-2016 - Information portal BNews, analyst.
2011-2019 - L.Gumilev ENU, Faculty of Journalism and Political Science, Associate Professor.
2018-2019 - Library of the First President-Elbassy, press service, senior expert.
2018-2019 – TV channel Astana, presenter, writer of a talk show Ruh.kz
2019-2021 - Atyrau University named after H. Dosmukhameduly, senior lecturer of the Department of Journalism.
2019-2021 - JSC Republican TV and Radio Corporation Kazakhstan, Atyrau regional branch, Director.
2021-2022 Deputy Director of Elorda aqparat LLP.
- The winner in the nomination the Best project about independence of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of information and communications of Kazakhstan (2011);
The winner of the Republican contest of journalists the power of the great Words of the Club of chief editors of Kazakhstan (2013);
- Laureate of the Union of journalists of Kazakhstan (2012);
- Winner of the Serper Union of youth of Kazakhstan (2013);
- Winner in the nomination of the republican contest Nur Sunqar among media representatives (2016);
- Jubilee medal al-Farabi atyndagy Kazak ulttyk universitetine 80 zhyl for contribution to the development of the university (2017)
- Badge Akparat salasyn uzdigi (the best in the field of information) of the Ministry of Information and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2017);
- Badge Madeniyet salasyn uzdigi (the best in the field of culture) of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2019);
- Certificate of Honor of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2020);
- Jubilee medal Atyrau oblysy maslikhattaryna 25 zhyl for significant contribution to the socio-economic development of Atyrau region (2020).
- Member of the Union of Journalists of Kazakhstan (since 2012);
- Member of the Council on Youth Policy under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2018-2019);
- Member of the Club of Chief Editors of Kazakhstan (since 2017);
- Member of the Council of the Association of the International scholarship of the President of Kazakhstan Bolashak (since 2021);
- Corresponding member of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan (since 2018).
In 2016, the publishing house Cambrige International Press (UK, London) published the book Батыс көрген. Ұлыбритания қазақтың көзімен - Looking west. A Kazakh's view of Great Britain in Kazakh and English. The presentation of the book took place in the UK, at Cambridge University in 2016 on December 15. In Kazakhstan, the presentation was held in the library of the Elbassy in 2016 on December 24. ISBN: 978-1-910886-37-3.
Author of more than 100 scientific and journalistic articles.
Television content, political communications, psychology of mass communication, new media, data journalism, national media models, digital media management, media convergence, journalistic education.
- Certificate of the international organization Internews network, seminar on: A new look at TV reporting, Almaty, 2004;
- Seminar Modern technologies in the production of television programs, international organization ISESCO, Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, 2007.;
- Training Information broadcasting and news team formation, Autograph Production Center (Yekaterinburg, Russia), 2012, December 2-3;
- Partnership for the Future: Models of a New Era International Media Forum, Belarus, Minsk, 2012 May 28-31;
- Participant of the World Conference of Journalists (World Journalists Conference 2018, South Korea) 2018 March 4-11, South Korea, Seoul.
- 2013-2014 Scientific and pedagogical internship under the Bolashak program, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK (University of East Anglia, Norwich).