To celebrate the Astana Day the local administration of Astana will carry out a book and poetry holiday «Manghilik Yel (Eternal Land) – National future of the Kazakh people»!
The event will take place on July 5 on the Abay monument square. The special needs children are kept in view to participate on the holiday. The main idea is to increase interest of children and teenagers to reading.
The program of the holiday includes:
- A literary promenade «The pride of literary world» with participation of popular poets of Astana;
- A poetic marathon «Astana – a city of future» with participation of winners of the International festival "Shabyt", pupils, students of higher education institution and colleges of the city, and special needs children;
- A competition of dramatic reading “Three Baitereks” (Ush Baiterek) - reading of three great Kazakhstan poets’ poems (Muzafar Alimbayev, Kadyr Myrza Ali, Tumanbay Moldagaliyev) who made a huge contribution to development of children's literature;
- Promotion action «High time to read»;
- A flashmob with participation of all libraries’ employees;
- A book and illustrative exposition «Manghilik Yel (Eternal Land) – National future of the Kazakh people», consisting of the 4 sections;
- Exhibition of manual products “And I want to make my contribution to prosperity of the nation” where crafts of special needs children will be presented.
To copy and publish materials, you must
written or oral permission from the editorial board or the author. A hyperlink to the
Adebiportal.kz portal is required. All rights reserved by the Law of the Republic of
Kazakhstan "On Copyright and Related Rights". firstname.lastname@example.org 8(7172) 57 60 14 (in
The opinion of the author of the article
not represent the opinion of the editorial board.